The use of small road milling machine:
1) The surface of bridge deck is treated with water-repellent cutting, and the girder surface roughness and water repellent treatment of high-speed railway box girder.
2) Asphalt pavement rushing, rutting, network cracking, milling and removal of pit and groove parts. Clear snow and ice on the deck and pavement.
3) Before the new asphalt pavement, the old road surface will be lightly pulled, or the large milling machine can be used to complete the milling operation of the corner area and the reinforced area.
4) Remove the ground coating, paint, a variety of traffic markings; ground damage, pollution needs to be refurbished, remove the old floor surface and so on.
5) Clear the airport road markings, aircraft brake track tires, etc., to regain a high coefficient of friction rough surface.
6) Milling and leveling of cemented-asphalt road surfaces, highway bridge decks, bridge faults, and over-elevation locations of epoxy wearable floors
7) The construction of the road micro-surfacing is to remove the original old pavement surface and prepare for the slurry seal.
The working principle of small milling machine:
Using the opposite working principle of counter-cutting for large milling machines, the small milling machine relies on the positive high-speed rotation of the milling drum to swing several sets of hard tungsten steel alloy blades on the milling cutter shaft to knock the ground at high speed. Tungsten steel alloy teeth on the alloy blade to crush and ground the ground material to achieve surface milling effect.mm
1125mm × 1050mm × 600mm
Number of cutters Specifications
108 pieces of 8 angle tungsten alloy wear-resistant milling cutter
200 square meters/hour
Milling blade life
10,000 square meters