Address: Building 1, No. 188, Xinghuo Road, Qingcun Town, Fengxian District, Shanghai
Mortar spraying machine does not produce floor ash, saving water and materials
點擊數：1062020-04-07 09:10:47 來源: Shanghai Honggang Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.-Boring machine-GRC spraying machine
新聞摘要:No scaffolding, no mobile equipment, no stubble repair, internal and external corners and roof can be sprayed freely, which shortens the construction period
The operation of mortar spraying machine is simple, no scaffolding, no mobile equipment, no repair of stubble, internal and external corners and roof can be sprayed freely, which shortens the construction period, improves the progress, and saves the expense of scaffold materials.
(1) Inspection and maintenance before operation
1. Motor equipment: including inspection of motor, power supply and transmission line, electric control box, and all switches shall be in specified state.
2. Lubricating oil: the hand oil pump is forced to refuel several times.
3 check the hopper for sundries and slags.
4 inspection of shotcrete hose, nozzle and air pipe.
5 air transportation inspection of equipment
A check the rotation direction of inching motor (when the main motor is in order, the air compressor is in reverse);
B adjustment of air compressor, air pressure, air volume and air gun;
C. check the condition of each instrument, especially whether the voltage meets the design requirements (380V), check the transmission line, wire diameter distance and joint connection, etc.
6. The setting of air pressure closing air flow is caused by the loosening of air pressure switch components during transportation, and the pressure spring shall be readjusted.
（2） Inspection and maintenance in shotcreting operation
1. Check whether the temperature of each instrument, button, air pressure switch, ball brake and motor is normal
2. Spray hose, nozzle and air pipe are sealed and fixed. Air duct and shotcrete pipe shall be free of knots and damage.
3. Air path system: check joint sealing, fixation and air pressure, air volume and working condition, etc.
（3） All bolts, nuts and screws should be checked frequently to see if they are loose. If they are loose, they should be tightened in time (especially the bolts of the electric control box)
（4） Maintenance after operation
1. Cleaning and inspection of grouting hose, air pipe and nozzle
2. Cleaning and inspection of equipment
3. Air compressor. Cut off the power and air supply, close all valves and check all parts.
4. Cut off the power supply and check all parts of the electrical part.
5. Remove the booster nail and rotor, clean and reassemble.
6. Other problems found in operation, cleaning, maintenance, etc.